Monday, November 21, 2011

Event Show old Fashion Lady or Man 11/21/2001


Laci Rossini

Hello and good evening. I am laci and welcome tonight to our old fashion lady/man styling. I decided to go victorian tonight depecting my favorite era. I love the long gowns and stylish outfits of that time. the parasols and hats. tonight i am one of those fine ladies.
[17:27] Laci Rossini: I am wearing a House of Europe dress called Old Lace, as you can see by the flowing shirts and lace it can be worn out on a stroll or to party. It comes with gloves and a parasol. to complete my look I added a headband by Tanya Takcas called Cerre-tete Camelia Amande . Shoes by MJS called coy nude. My jewelry is by Zuris called Only You, Makeup by Mock and AVion. Skin by ND/MD Skins.Hair by Vanitycalled Raining Rose Blondes.
: I would like to thank all that came tonight , our estemed judge Tiffany, and annoucer Laylah, and Anrol and Steve for making this all possible, and my man Nick. ty and have a great nite ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment