Monday, November 21, 2011

Event Show old Fashion Lady or Man 11/21/2001


Lady JO JO

I have lived a long life it's the 18th century and I live in britian. I am a lady of class and known in the community, I am looked upon for my beauty and elegance even tho I may be old. I am always a lady of my word, these days there is not much to do except take lovely walks in the sun and taking in the surroundings. I live alone in my big house as my husband died long time ago so it's only me and my pet poodle Snowflake. Sometimes it's hard being old but then I think of the great life and who can complain when everyday I get to wear a beautiful old fashion gown and remember you are as old as you feel and I always feel young at heart.
I may be old but my beauty shines through I have a autum coloured 18th century gown on with a stunning hat with flowers, I have grey soft hair which is pulled back and what do all old people get with age wrinkles.

Merrweather Autumn from Rag Dollz
Adena hair from Amacci
Old lady skin from LOIS2
shoes from N-core

Thank you Anrol and Steve and the judges , other models for there great support and help and lastly thank you everyone watching and for my great support from my one special person for always being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment