Monday, January 16, 2012

Styling Skating Theme 1/12/2011


1. Janet Brink
2. Ladysunfire Erin
3. Marya Bloch


Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Classic With Style’s “Skaters Theme”! My name is Janet Brink.

I am a professional figure skater, and thought I would give you a little insight of what it is like to be one. First it is many hours of practice to get your routine down, a combination of skating and ballet. I am doing the part of the Black Swan which many of you know the history, the costume director ( Giz Seorn designer ) left this simply beautiful costume for me ( Dark Swan Gown by Gizza ). The top is an intricate lace very tight and revealing also the same lace for the arms finishing into beautiful feathers to accent the movement of the hands. Over the right shoulder and around the waist for my tutu are flowing feathers with large black roses, swirling as you dance and turn, making you the center of attraction. Stunning large diamonds accent the costume, I am so excited to wear this tonight for my performance. This also comes with a lovely full length gown, so after the show, can just slip into the magnificent skirt, and off to the after show party I go.

And now the hard part, how to style this wonderful costume, so off to the hair salon owned by Monica Outlander ( Storm - Black by Miamai ) to have my hair done in a stylist updo, she made the look of feathers with my hair, absolutely perfect for the costume! While I was there, I had eyelashes added to mine and finished some of the tips in diamonds to match my gown. You have to be very careful as a skater with jewelry, so just did small diamonds by Nonna Hedge. Hmmmmmm did I forget anything....ohhh skates of course!! Black skates by Luana Juliesse with lace at the tops, and on with the show!!

Janet Wears:
Gown: Gizza - Dark Swan Gown
Skin: Belleza- Erika
Hair: Miamai - Storm - Black
Jewelry: Nonna Hedge - Chevron Diamonds
Eyelashes: Miamai - Eyelashes -N08 & N20
Shoes: Luana Juliesse - Black Ice Skates
Shape: Zurinaa - Custom models shape

Thank you everyone that came out tonight I hope you enjoyed my performance, also to Anrol, Steve, and the Classic With Style Staff for this place to express our styling and creative expressions. Best wishes and luck to all...............Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment